Unfortunately, it's been way too long since the last journal. While I had my wings finished by Halloween, I've been putting off my process reports. Now, however, I'm posting them! The next step is the harness, which I again do not have progress shots for because I went to my friend's house and we both worked on our harnesses there. I do, however, have a lot of closeups of the different parts of the harness, which will hopefully be good visual aids to anyone making their own set of wings.
I sewed the gloves at home, so I do have a picture of them. On the left is a finished glove, on the right shows each place I pinned the support strap. At this point, the pivot point has already been sewn in. I used my old pair of marching band gloves for these, so glad I kept them around!
A picture of the elastic and secondaries all laid out.